Cohen’s Mommy’s Thursday Evening Update
“But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength”
2 Timothy 4:17
Not much of an update again tonight..
We are patiently waiting for his fever to break.
We are patiently waiting for him to be able to start feeds again.
We are patiently waiting for him to have strength to play and to scoot around and be our silly Cohen again.
We are patiently waiting to see our little boy happy and back to hisself.
Being patient has been the hardest thing for this mommy to do!!
He is still very sick due to this infection and still keeping a persistent fever. He is still very weak and can’t do much without strong pain medicine..
The surgeon said If the fever don’t break soon we will have to go back in for another CT scan of his tummy to make sure nothing else is going on. He hasn’t been sleeping much at all..an hour or so here and there so please pray for comfort and rest for my sweet boy. Pray that things will start looking up soon and we can get our sweet, silly, happy, courageous little boy back! 💙